Middle Fork Mokelumne River Diversion Dam Repairs ( Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0290-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Middle Fork Mokelumne River Diversion Dam Repairs ( Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0290-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0290-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Calaveras County Water District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4035
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace damaged portions of an existing dam structure. No additions or changes to the design or function of the dam are proposed.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.