Infiltration Gallery Intake Modification and Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0661-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Infiltration Gallery Intake Modification and Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0661-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to excavating and unburying the existing inlet to the 4" water diversion pipe, the construction of which was authroized in Agreement #1600-2011-0140-R1 and has become buried in 18 inches of sediment. Once the inlet pipe is uncovered, a 16' long length of perforated 6" PVC pipe will be installed on the inlet to extend the drafting tube farther into the river channel, thus minimizing the likelihood of the intake becoming buried in sediment and clogging the intake. Work must occur when river releases from Trinity Dam are at the winter base flow levels due to the depth of the water column along the bank where the pipe is located.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will restore original capacity of a previously permitted structure in order to maintain it in operating condition.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.