Cornell Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-022-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Cornell Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-022-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-022-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Noah Cornell. The project is limited to the diversion of water from an existing spring box for domestic uses including household, dust suppression, fire prevention, and irrigation. The spring box is approx 18 in long by 24in wide by 12 in deep. It collects water and diverts it to a storage tank via a 1 1/4 in water line. The spring box also has a 1 1/2 in overflow opening allowing water to flow into a class II stream around 30 ft below. All openings on the spring box are screened with 1/32 in screen.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves the diversion water from an existing spring box and is consistent with section 15301 of guidelines. This project is not considered to have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.