Penn Gulch Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0369-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Penn Gulch Culvert Replacement Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0369-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0369-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Calaveras County department of public works. The project includes the removal of a damaged culvert and replacement with a 48" smooth walled high density HDPE. Approx 40 tons of 6" x 18" rip rap will be placed at both the inlet and outlet of the culvert pipe as well as an additional 20 tons of 6" x 18" riprap at the outflow for energy dissipation. The culvert pipe will have a slurry backfill and be paved over when complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2853
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the repair and maintenance of an existing facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.