Willow Creek Bridge on Carbondale Road Replacement Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-073-02 (ITP))
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Amador County
- Document Title
- Willow Creek Bridge on Carbondale Road Replacement Project (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-073-02 (ITP))
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The proposed Project will replace an existing bridge on Carbondale Road spanning Willow Creek with a new structure that will be approximately 30 feet wide and 80 feet in length. The bridge will consist of a cast-in-place, reinforced concrete slab supported on spread footings. The roadway alignment will remain unchanged. The Project will result in impacts to 0.94 acres of California tiger salamander (Ambystoma californiense) habitat including temporary impacts to 0.37 acres; the Project will permanently remove 0.57 acres of California tiger salamander habitat. The Project is expected to result in incidental take of California tiger salamander, which is designated as a threatened species under the California Endangered Species Act. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 932-3035
- Other Location Info
- The Project site is located at the intersection of Forest Home Road and Carbondale Road where Carbondale Road Crosses over Willow Creek; in the County of Amador, State of California; Latitude 38.448190, Longitude -120.9629090; Sections 22 and 23, Township 7N, Range 9E of the Mt. Diablo Meridian, U.S. Geologic Survey (USGS) 7.5 quad Irish Hill.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The Mitigated Negative Declaration prepared by the lead agency for the Project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the lead agency. CDFW’s administrative record of proceedings related to the incidental take permit is available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.