Banning Distribution Center
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Banning, City of (City of Banning)
- Document Title
- Banning Distribution Center
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- Banning Industrial LP.
- Document Description
- The Project is limited to the construction of a warehouse, parking lot, and two stormwater basins, the extension of John Street to reach the Project Site, construction of a gravel emergency access road, installation of water and sewer lines, construction of an associated new sewer pump station, and the diversion of two drainages. The extension of John Street will cross four drainages and culverts will be installed at each drainage. A gravel low-water crossing will be installed at Ramsey Street Wash. Two drainages will be redesigned to avoid the warehouse structure.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
3602 Inland Empire Dr Ste. C- 220
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone : (760) 200-9418
- Southern California
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at unnamed tributaries to Ramsey Street Wash on the south side of Interstate Highway 10 (I-10) and one mile east of Hargrave Street within the City of Banning in the County of Riverside, State of California; Latitude 33.924410 N, Longitude 116.844710 W. Sections 11 and 14, Township 3 South, Range 1 East, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Cabazon, San Bernardino Meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- C__Users_djohnson_Documents_1600-2019-0254-R6_NOD PDF 200 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.