The Project proposes construction and operation of an approximately 1,000,000 square foot high-cube, non-refridgerated, warehouse building, whihc includes approx. 10,000 SF of office space. The proposed warehouse building will be constructed as a "spec" building with no specific tenant identified at this time. The proposed building includes 88 dock doors on the northern side, 25 dock doors on the western side and 96 dock doors on the southern side. The proposed project will also provide 174 automobile parking spaces, 8 American Disabilities Act-compliant parking spaces, and 321 truck trailer parking spaces. The project proposes approx. 660,860 square feet of landscaping covering approx. 24 percent of the Project site.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.