PEIR for the SLOCOG 2019 Regional Transportation Plan and Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP-SCS)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- San Luis Obispo Council of Governments
- Document Title
- PEIR for the SLOCOG 2019 Regional Transportation Plan and Sustainable Communities Strategy (RTP-SCS)
- Document Type
- NOP - Notice of Preparation
- Document Description
- Reference SCH# 2009111075 The proposed project is the update of SLOCOG's RTP-SCS. SLOCOG's previous RTP-SCS was adopted in April 2015. As a metropolitan planning organization, SLOCOG is required to prepare and adopt a Regional Transportation Plan. This long-range plan aims to achieve a coordinated, balanced, and multimodal regional transportation system including, but not limited to, pedestrian, bicycle, public transit, highway, rail, maritime and harbors, goods movement and aviation. The RTP must be action-oriented, fiscally-constrained, and pragmatic, considering both short-term (prior to 2020), mid-term (2021-35) and long-term (2036-2045) periods.
- Contact Information
San Luis Obispo Council of Governments
1114 Marsh St.
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone : (805) 788-2104
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Local Action
- Other Action Other Action: RTP
- Reviewing Agencies
- Air Resources Board, Transportation Projects California Coastal Commission California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Transportation, District 5 California Energy Commission California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region 3 California State Lands Commission Caltrans, Division of Aeronautics Department of General Services Department of Housing and Community Development Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Emergency Services, California Office of Historic Preservation Resources Agency California Native American Heritage Commission
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.