Sexton R & F Investments Stream Crossings and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0319-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Sexton R & F Investments Stream Crossings and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0319-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0319-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Fritz Sexton. The project is limited to 14 encroachments to unnamed tributaries to Willow Creek. 12 of these encroachments are to upgrade or decommission existing stream crossings and two encroachments are to remediate stream alterations associated with a notice of violation. Work for these encroachments will include some or all of the following: excavation, culvert removal, culvert installation, backfilling and compaction of fill, rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion, and revegetation.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
- Willow Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel alteration, flow obstruction and diversion, and fish planting. Work was conducted w/o a streambed alteration agreement for fish stocking permit on or before August 3, 2015. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.