Pullen Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0544-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Pullen Water Diversion and Pond Spillway Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0544-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0544-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Kyle Pullen. The project is limited to two encroachments to an unnamed tributary to Poison Oak Creek. One encroachment is for water diversion from an existing instream pond. Water diversion will be for the removal of introduced goldfish and domestic, irrigation, or fire suppression use if the well is inoperable. Work for the water diversion will include modification of existing infrastructure and use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure. The other encroachment is to upgrade the existing pond spillway and install water bypass infrastructure. Work will include excavation, culvert removal and replacement, installation of bypass infrastructure, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel alteration, flow obstruction and diversion, and fish planting. Work was conducted w/o a streambed alteration agreement for fish stocking permit on or before March 9, 2017. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for use issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by the regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.