Calaveras River Bike and Pedestrian Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0310-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Calaveras River Bike and Pedestrian Bridge Repair Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0310-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0310-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to city of Stockton Public Works Dept. The project is limited to repairing damaged abutments and replacing existing expansion joints to allow for expected ongoing expansion and contraction on the bicycle and footbridge over the Calaveras River. Both abutments will be repaired by chipping away cracked and broke concrete and backfilling the area with new concrete. In order to access the abutments, existing rock slope protection will be removed, and temporarily staged adjacent to the work area. In order to replace existing expansion joints, temporary shoring will be required to be placed under the bridge to support the structure during construction.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the repair of an existing public structure involving no expansion of use beyond existing at this time.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.