Kauffman Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0292-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Kauffman Dock Access Stairway (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0292-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0292-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Almanor Dock Supply. The project is limited to the installation of a pre-fabricated 4-ft wide x 20-ft long aluminum staircase, 1 approx 5-ft wide x 5-ft long concrete upper landing pad, 1 approx 5x5 lower concrete pad, and 1 set of concrete footings at the approx 10-ft center. Work is to be completed during seasonal recession of lake water. Work will not be undertaken during any period of inclement weather. No excavation will occur within the water of Lake Almanor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
- Other Location Info
- Lake Almanor
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor private alterations, which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees, or adversely impact sensitive plant or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.