Williams Private Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0387-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Williams Private Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0387-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0387-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Bruce and Catherine Shaw. The project is limited to using a mechanized post driver to install 8 2-in galvanized pipe low water piers into the lakebed to support a floating dock. Project activities will occur during lake draw down and in dry conditions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-0678
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The pier installation will occur during low water elevations and will not affect any sensitive species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.