Operation of California Water Service Company-North Garden, 1,2,3 Trichloropropane (TCP) Wellhead Treatment (Site BKNG-201-01)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of California Water Service Company-North Garden, 1,2,3 Trichloropropane (TCP) Wellhead Treatment (Site BKNG-201-01)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. CA Water Service Company-North Garden will pour a 344 foot 2 foot minimum concrete pad and install 2 10-foot diameter, approx. 19.76 foot tall vessels to treat TCP. Approx. 340 feet of 1-8 inch piping will be installed to connect the treatment tanks to the system. An 85.5 foot long, 8-inch diameter discharge line will be installed to drain to the old discharge line, which will drain to the existing catch basin and into the city's storm water system. Two pressure transducers, two sample taps, a sample station, anew chlorine injection point, and a flow meter will be installed. The additions to the systems will consist of less than 10,000 foot. The construction will occur on an existing 23,730 foot (~.5 acre) fenced site surrounded by urban development. The project will provide for the operation of the system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
265 West Bullard Ave., Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Cross Streets
- Rasmussen STreet and Angela Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, 15303, Class 1, 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.