Middle Honcut Road Culvert Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0297-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Middle Honcut Road Culvert Repair Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0297-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement Number 1600-2017-0297-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the County of Butte The project will replace the existing four 60-inch corrugated metal pipes (CMP) with fours CMPs of the same dimensions. The pipes are approximately 40 feet long. The project will excavate the pipes from the top of the road, replace them, and reconstruct the gravel roadway. The proposed project will also include the construction of two headwalls of either form concrete or rock facing.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:1,2,4 S:15301,15302,15334
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 because the proposed activity consist of the repair of existing public structures involving negligible or no expansion of these structures; Class 2 because the proposed project will replace or reconstruct existing structures at the same location, with substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures replaced; and Class 4 because the project is minor alteration in the condition of land and it does not involve the removal of any scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.