Safety Kleen of California Inc. - Davis. Standardized Hazardous Substances Permit Class 1* Permit Modification
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Safety Kleen of California Inc. - Davis. Standardized Hazardous Substances Permit Class 1* Permit Modification
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Pursuant to authority granted under Chapter 6.5 of the California Health and Safety Codes (HS&C) Section 25200 and the California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 22, Chapter 20, the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) has approved a Class 1 Permit Modication to the Hazardous Waste Facility (HWF) Permit for Safety Kleen of California, INC. Davis Branch. The modification will authorize the removal of Unit #3 Truck-to-Truck Transfer, Loading, and Unloading Area* from their standardized permits. The facility must close the unit in accordance with their approved closure plan. This facility will maintain loading and unloading practices in their permits and continue using this area for loading and unloading. The area will no longer be used for Truck-to-Truck transfers. The Class 1 permit modification is required by CCR Title 22, Section 66270.42(c)(5) for standardized permits.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-3711
- Other Information
- 44561 County Road 30-8, Davis, California, 95616
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- *General Rule The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water, minerals, flora, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty the activities in question will not result in any significant environmental effects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.