Ralph J. Bunche High School Greening Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Oakland Unified School District
- Document Title
- Ralph J. Bunche High School Greening Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project includes the conversion of existing, space at Ralph J. Bunche HS into a beautiful park-like green space, and open up that green space to the community after hours. The project will not include the construction of any additional classroom space or ancillary space, and will not increase student capacity.
- Contact Information
Oakland Unified School District
Dept. of Facilities Planning and Mgmt. 955 High Street
Oakland, CA 94601
Phone : (510) 535-7083
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15302, 15314
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the conversion of existing recreational structures, facilities and functions located on the same school site as the structures/functions being replaced. In addition, the project will increase student capacity by more than 25%, nor add ten classrooms or more.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.