2017 Storm Damage - DWR Emergency Rehabilitation, Two Additional Sites
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- 2017 Storm Damage - DWR Emergency Rehabilitation, Two Additional Sites
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This document consists of the addition of two sites to be repaired in the SDDER, reference SCH#2017098221. The 2017 atmospheric river storms that occurred in months of January and February caused flooding in the Central Valley resulting in multiple levee performance problem sites. Field reconnaissance classified sites as 1) critical in which if not repaired, will present a significant possibility of failure during next water event 2) serious in which if not repaired, has the potential to become critical, and 3) areas of concern in which a site has problems that need periodic monitoring.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
3310 El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1355
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair damage caused by the 2017 atmospheric river storms of which was declared an emergency by the Governor.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.