Duffy Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0297-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Duffy Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0297-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0297-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Michael Duffy. The project is limited to construction of a private bridge for vehicle traffic to an existing home and residential parcel, where access via use of the Sacramento River Trail has been terminated. The bridge will be constructed using plans submitted to CDFW on Sep 5, 2017 and incorporated into the Notification, and whose abutments are outside of the top of the streambank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to construct a steel I-beam bridge with abutments outside of the streambank to serve as private access to a single fam home. The bridge placement is a minor alteration of the land and water that will result in no significant impacts and will not involve removal of trees, vegetation or water. There would be no significant impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15304.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.