Wahlund Bridge and Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0675-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Wahlund Bridge and Culvert (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0675-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0675-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Kenneth and Kelley Wahlund. The project is limited to the removal and replacement of an existing culvert with a permanent bridge crossing on Rocky Creek and replacing an existing fill crossing on an unnamed tributary to Rocky Creek with a property sized culvert.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2075
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to reduce the sediment delivery potential to Rocky Creek and an unnamed tributary by replacing existing encroachments with improved crossings including a bridge. The project is a result of enforcement action by a regulatory agency. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impact that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.