Nedev Redwood National Water Diversions and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement N0. 1600-2017-0324-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Nedev Redwood National Water Diversions and Remediation Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement N0. 1600-2017-0324-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to three encroachment. Two encroachment are for water diversion from unnamed tributaries to Mill Creek. Water is diverted for domestic use and irrigation. Work for the water diversion will include removal of existing structures and the installation, use, and maintenance of new water diversion infrastructure. The other encroachment was the installation, use, and removal of a sediment trap, as well as, removal of trapped sediment from the streambed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2064
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- C:21 S:15321
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remediate impacts from unpermitted stream channel medication and water diversions. Work was conducted without a Streambed Alteration Agreement (Fish & Game Code (FGC) Section 1602) on or before December 28, 2016. The project will also prevent sediment from entering streams, violations of FGC Section 5650. This is an action by regulatory agency to enforce or revoke a lease, permit, license, certificate, or other entitlement for us issued, adopted, or prescribed by the regulatory agency or enforcement of a law, general rule, standard, or objective, administered or adopted by regulatory agency.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.