EA 03-4F640: Guardrail Upgrade Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- EA 03-4F640: Guardrail Upgrade Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to upgrade existing guardrail to current Caltrans standards at various location along I-5, I-80, SR 99 in Sacramento County and I-80 in Yolo County. All work will be within the state ROW.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 3
2379 Gateway Oaks Blvd, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5912
- Sacramento Yolo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is a maintenance project for an existing highway facility. No impacts were identified.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.