Rappe Culvert Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0281-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Rappe Culvert Stabilization Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0281-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0281-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Tom Rappe. The project includes the stabilization of the inlet and out of a 60 ft long, 18 in diameter corrugated plastic culvert. The culvert conveys flow from upslope of the road and discharges into and existing pond. The inlet will be armored with approx 15 sf of native rock riprap. The outlet will be armored with approx 50 sf of native rock riprap. All work will be completed by hand. No water will be flowing in the stream during construction, and no trees will be removed as part of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4037
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves minor alterations to land which does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.