Conde Farms Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0344-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Conde Farms Dock Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0344-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0344-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Conde Farms LP. The project is limited to using an excavator to remove approx 60 cy of soil from the lakebed to lower the bed elevation and level the site for placement of a floating dock. The excavator will access the lakebed from residential lots #503 and #504 when Tri Dam draws down the water. Excavation will occur in dry conditions and excavated materials will be used to construct a retaining wall at the base of the residential structure. Straw waddles will be used around the retaining wall during construction to contain any loose soils, and will be removed along with any loose soils prior to water inundation. The floating dock will be installed outside of the lakebed and require no digging or installation of pipe supports into the lakebed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-0678
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration to the lakebed during the lake draw down and will not impact sensitive species or the habitat on which they depend.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.