Holser Canyon Creek Long Term Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0108-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Holser Canyon Creek Long Term Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0108-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0108-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to MidState Land Corporation. The applicant proposes to maintain and repairing three sections of Holser Canyon Rd, two which existing culverted crossing (no more than 15 ft wide) to create a smooth surface for vehicles to cross the creek. Additionally, approx 200 and 500 lf sections of the road shoulder will be reinforced with clean dirt. In an area where potential erosional damage can be done to the road. In this area only, a pilot channel may be excavated to guide the water through this section of the creek.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4201
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.