Donner Lake Dam Dredging Emergency Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), South Lake Tahoe (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan))
- Document Title
- Donner Lake Dam Dredging Emergency Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the project is to remove sediment and woody debris from the Donner Lake outlet chanel to previously-dredged depths in order to provide capacity for increased flows and allow for sufficient releases from Donner Lake dam when needed.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan)
2501 Lake Tahoe Boulevard
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Phone : (530) 542-5464
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Reasons for Exemption
- Will not have a significant effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.