El Dorado National Forest Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- El Dorado National Forest Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project includes trail repair, drainage structure maintenance, clearing of downed trees, brushing, and sign repair or replacement on designated OHV routes; servicing vault restrooms; installation or maintenance of barrier needed to restrict travel off of designated routes; control of noxious weeds; monitoring associated with OHV use and resource protection needs; and printing and distributing motor vehicle use maps.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Alpine Amador El Dorado Placer
- Other Location Info
- near Georgetown
- Other Information
- El Dorado National Forest: Amador, Placerville, Pacific, and Georgetown Ranger Districts.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301,15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alterations. Information collection. Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.