Plumas County OHV Planning - High Lakes Trail Inventory
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Plumas County OHV Planning - High Lakes Trail Inventory
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Plumas County Public Works, in coordination with Search & Rescue staff and the Sheriff's Office, proposes to complete a trail inventory ad emergency response plan for the High Lakes OHV Area. Project activities involve compiling GIS data from existing public and private sources, GPS mapping and videotaping of all vehicle type, and difficulty rating. The project does not involve ground disturbance activity or any physical change to the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- High Lakes OHV Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.