Plumas County OHV Education Community Event Booths
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Plumas County OHV Education Community Event Booths
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project provides funding to staff an information booth at several community events throughout the year including the Plumas-Sierra County Fair, the Plumas County Picnic, and the Quincy Sled Wars. Staff will distribute information regarding the current state of OHV opportunities throughout Plumas County as well as OHV/OSV route maps and information on safe and proper use of the forest.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.