Plumas County Mount Hough Trail System Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Plumas County Mount Hough Trail System Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project comprises ongoing maintenance activites on 26 miles of existing OHV The project comprises ongoing maintenance activities on 26 miles of existing OHV trails within Plumas National Forest including: 1) Removing excess vegetation within the existing trail corridor; 2) Filling small ruts in the trail tread and removing slough material; 3) Tread armoring where the grade is too steep or develops puddles; 4) Leading and coordinating volunteer work crews; and 5)Installing signs and rock and log barriers to prevent OHV off the trail systems.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Mount Hough OHV Trail System
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.