Mendocino Coast Recreation and Parks District Planning - New OHV Park
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Mendocino Coast Recreation and Parks District Planning - New OHV Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project would fund an economic feasibility study and a CEQA environmental analysis to evaluate the potential for developing a new OHV park on a former timber harvest area, which has existing logging roads and skid trails.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
OHMVR Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 997-8407
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15378
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is exempt because it falls within the CE class listed above. Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant adverse effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review form for the project is on file at the OHMVR Division Office.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.