Validated Water Loss Adult Regulations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Validated Water Loss Adult Regulations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Water Resources is required by Water Code Section 10608.34 to adopt regulations for validated water loss audits for urban retail water suppliers. The regulations include specific industry standards for water loss audits, and reporting requirements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
901 P Street, Room 213A
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-3937
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Department has determined that adoption of these regulations is not a project under CEQA. But, if it were a project, it would be eligible for the "common sense" exception (CEQA Guidelines Section 15061(b)(3) on the grounds that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment and thus is not subject to CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.