Tipton Bridge Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0Q910
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 6 - Fresno/Bakersfield (California Department of Transportation, District 6)
- Document Title
- Tipton Bridge Rehabilitation Project EA 06-0Q910
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation-District 6
- Document Description
- Geotechnical drilling under the existing structure at Avenue 152 and State Route 99 will be conducted for this project. Work includes collecting four auger/mud rotary exploratory borings, 4-6 inches in diameter, at the abutments, bridge deck, and directly on State Route 99.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
901 P Street, Room 213A
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-3937
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No cultural resources identified. No air quality issues associated with this project. No impacts paleontology. No long term impacts to water quality. No impacts to biological resources. No hazardous waste sites identified.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2017128212 PDF 690 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.