Trinidad Harbor ASBS Storm Water Runoff Management & Green Infrastructure Enhancement project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Trinidad Harbor ASBS Storm Water Runoff Management & Green Infrastructure Enhancement project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of low impact development storm water runoff management project to retrofit an existing parking lot to reduce pollutant load discharges to the Trinidad Head Area of Special Biological Significance.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (530) 224-2052
- Trinity Harbor, Pier Facility
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, S: 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- the new LID storm water facilities will be located on the same site as the existing parking lot and pier facilities. The project will not alter the purpose and capacity of the site.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.