Modoc County Roads Department Routine Maintennace Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0597-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Modoc County Roads Department Routine Maintennace Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0597-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement no. 1600-2017-0597-R1 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Modoc County Road Department. Project is limited to routine maintenance activities within the County of Modoc (County). routine maintenance activities are defined as those activities periodically scheduled and implemented as necessary to maintain the structural and functional integrity of existing public works facilities on, or affecting those reaches of, natural streams for which a notification of streambed alteration (Form FG 2023) would otherwise be required. Such routine maintenance activities are further described in Exhibit A - Covered Activities but in general include activities associated with maintaining, in an as-built condition, the free flowing passage of water through existing structures and maintaining the structural and functional integrity of existing roads, paths, stream crossings, bank revetment sites, and levees.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301, class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alterations of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.