Operation of California Water Service Company-Bakersfield, 1,2,3 trichloropropane (TCP) Wellhead Treatment (Site Bk-135-01)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of California Water Service Company-Bakersfield, 1,2,3 trichloropropane (TCP) Wellhead Treatment (Site Bk-135-01)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SWRCB as the lead agency will be issuing a water supply permit. CA Water Service Company- Bakersfield will install 4 12-foot diameter, 20 foot tall vessels (2 sets of vessels in series) to treat TCP. Approx. 187 foot of 8-inch piping will be installed to connect the treatment tanks to the system. Associated wiring will also be installed. Approx. 73 feet of 8-inch discharge piping and a concrete splash block with 6-inch curbs on 3 sides will also be installed. Discharge will drain to the city's storm water system. An existing chemical enclosure will be moved to allow for the installation of the new piping and an existing fence will be moved to the property line. The construction will occur on an existing 6,969 ft fenced well site surrounded by urban development. The project will provide for the operation of the system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
265 W. Bullard Avenue, Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93704
Phone : (559) 447-3300
- Cross Streets
- East Belle Terrace and Madison Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15301,15302,15303, Class 1,2,3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities. Replacement or Reconstruction. New Construction or Conversion of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.