Exchange of up to 2000 acre-feet of Del Puerto Water District's Central Valley Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Exchange of up to 2000 acre-feet of Del Puerto Water District's Central Valley Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Oak Flat Water District, a State Water Project Contractor, and Del Puerto District, a Central Valley Project (CVP) Contractor are neighboring districts located North of San Luis Reservoir. DPWD proposes using OFWD's SWP Turnouts B, C, and D in Reach 2A of the California Aqueduct as alternate points of diversion to deliver up to 2000 AF through June 7, 2018 of SWP water supplies to lands within DPWD's boundaries while exchanging a like amount of CVP water supplies to the Department of Water Resources (DWR) at O'Neill Forebay. This involves no increase in total SWP or CVP allocations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-9593
- Other Information
- Oak Flat Water District's turnouts B, C, and D.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary change in the point of diversion, place of use, of purposed of use due to a transfer or exchange of water or water rights as set forth in Section 1729 of the Water code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.