Safety-Kleen Systems INC. Highland Service Center, Hazardous Waste Storage Facility Class *1 Permit Mod
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Safety-Kleen Systems INC. Highland Service Center, Hazardous Waste Storage Facility Class *1 Permit Mod
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DTSC, pursuant to authority granted under Chapter 6.5 of the (HS&C) Section 25200 and in accordance with CCR, Title 22, Chapter 20, approved a Class 1 Permit Modification (CCR Title 22 Section 66270.42(a)(2), and Appendix 1 D.1.b to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Hazardous Waste Facility (HWF) Permit for Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. Highland Service Center.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive
Sacramento, CA 95826-3000
Phone : (916) 255-6677
- San Bernardino
- Other Information
- 7979 Palm Avenue, Highland, CA, 92346
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- NOTE: General Rule The project will not result in a change in any of the physical conditions within the area affected by the project, including land, air, water minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty that there is not a possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant environmental effect.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.