GENERAL LEASE - RIGHT OF WAY USE - PRC 6807.2
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- GENERAL LEASE - RIGHT OF WAY USE - PRC 6807.2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right of Way Use beginning July 1, 2017, for a term of 10 years, for use and maintenance of one water storage tank and one water pipeline on 0.37 acres, more or less, of State-owned school land.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.