AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9177.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- AMENDMENT OF LEASE - PRC 9177.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the amendment of Lease No. PRC 9177.1, a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use, effective November 29, 2017, to extend the term of the lease to December 16, 2019, amend Section 1, Land Use or Purpose, to include continued maintenance of the test slant well.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
- Pacific Ocean, Monterey Bay
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Amendment and extension of a 3-year General lease - Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemptions(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.