Stormwater Infrastructure Routine Maintenance - Prairie City State Vehicular
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Stormwater Infrastructure Routine Maintenance - Prairie City State Vehicular
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to maintain existing culverts, armored channels, armored roadside ditches, roadside ditches, and hard water crossings within the SVRA. This maintenance is anticipated to be reoccurring as needed. There are approximately 100 culverts, lengths range from 3 - 30', diameters include 12-36". Several of the culverts are part of the road infrastructure and provide drainage to roadside ditches. 56 of the culverts are within Water of the United States. In order to maintain the flows through the culverts, a water truck will be used to spray out debris. Additional permitting may be required and will be acquired if applicable prior to any maintenance activity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1725 23rd Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 95816-7100
Phone : (916) 705-3022
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will be the minor alteration of exisitng facilities not expsnding existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.