Bidwell Cayon Boat Ramps and Parking Lot Expansion Project (Project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0294-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Bidwell Cayon Boat Ramps and Parking Lot Expansion Project (Project) (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0294-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0294-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to DWR. The proposed project will expand recreation facilities along the shore of Lake Oroville in the Bidwell Canyon Area. The project includes the expansion of two existing boat ramps and an existing gravel parking lot.
- Contact Information
Juan Lopez Torres
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2951
- 39.540456°'"N 121.454822°'"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- On February 12, 2017, the Governor signed an Emergency Declaration for the emergency caused by the erosion of Lake Oroville's spillway. Governor's Executive Order B-39-17, dated April 6, 2017 suspended CEQA and any regulations adopted pursuant to CEQA for additional access points to Lake Oroville for recreational use. The proposed project will increase the capacity of existing access points to comply with Executive Order B-39-17.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.