ExteNet Monterey Fiber Optic Project CL2017-014
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- ExteNet Monterey Fiber Optic Project CL2017-014
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Extenet installs telecommunications infrastructure to enhance broadband and telecommunications speeds.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Cross Streets
- Soledad Dr., Skyline Dr., Veteran's Dr., Via Del Ray, Del Monte Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Under Decision 06-04-63, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Sunesys would fall within one or more categorical exemptions identified under CEQA, and that further environmental review would be unnecessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.