Mobilitie NPC2017-98 Los Angeles Wireless Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- Mobilitie NPC2017-98 Los Angeles Wireless Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Mobilitie installs small cells, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems that enhance performance of telecommunications network.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Bell Gardens Carson Diamond Bar Hawthorne Hermosa Beach La Canada-Flintridge La Puente Lancaster Long Beach Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of, La Puente, Hermosa Beach, Carson, ... Malibu Palmdale Paramount Pomona Rolling Hills Estates Santa Clarita Torrance Whittier
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- 15303d, 15305f Under Decision 06-06-047, the CPUC determined that the projects proposed by Sunesys would fall within one or more categorical exemptions identified under CEQA, and that further environmental review would be unnecessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.