The proposed project consists of a 175,034 sf expansion for their current warehouse located on a cumulative 12.57 acres of two adjoining parcels at 149 G St, in Los Banos in the General Industrial zoning district. A general plan amendment to amend the floor area ratio text to 70% from the current 35% max in general industrial zoning districts. The project site is located east of Johnson Rd, south of Willmott Ave, west of G St, and north of H St.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.