Harry Morris Streambank Erosion Control Project, WDID #5A52CR00170, Cottonwood, Tehama County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Harry Morris Streambank Erosion Control Project, WDID #5A52CR00170, Cottonwood, Tehama County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Harry Morris Streambank Erosion Control project proposes to deploy approx 22 yards of native soil against the eroded 40-50 ft of the north bank of Hooker Creek; compact the soil; place and secure W200 subgrade fabric to the native soil and excavated toe; and then place approx 24 tons of clean 200-500 pound size rock rip rap to stop the streambank and property erosion that took place during the 2016 winter season.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor trenching and backfilling where the surface is restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.