Union Pacific Railroad Milepost 238.52 Bridge Repair Project, WDID #5A04CR00275, Pulga, Butte County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Union Pacific Railroad Milepost 238.52 Bridge Repair Project, WDID #5A04CR00275, Pulga, Butte County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Union Pacific Railroad Milepost 238.52 Bridge Repair Project proposes to repair a scour hole under Pier A-2, where original river bottom material has been scoured from underneath the pier, by deploying approx 7 cy of grout by tremie pipe to fill the void.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.