Lake Britton Ramp and Boarding Float Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0470-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Lake Britton Ramp and Boarding Float Replacement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0470-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2015-0470-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Brian Dewey, representing Parks and Rec. The project is limited to replacement of an existing boat ramp and gangway and boarding floats on Lake Britton.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing structures where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose with no increase in capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.