Peck Well Access and Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0519-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Peck Well Access and Maintenance (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0519-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0519-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Rod Plew, representing the landowner. The project is limited to using a backhoe or another equivalent small piece of heavy equipment on a dry gravel bar to create a water delivery channel, large enough to supply fresh water to an existing seep well. An excess of gravel deposited, forming a new gravel bar, and hindered subsurface flow from reaching an existing well. There will be no increase in water diversion from the channel. All work shall be in accordance with submitted plans and diagrams and any subsequent revisions approved by CDFW in writing.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2239
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will be conducted from the dry portion of the gravel bar and will not increase the diversion rate or volume beyond that which was diverted prior to gravel deposition. The project will have no significant effect on the environment. The project will not result in impacts with regards to an environmental resource of hazardous or critical concern, nor will it place new impacts in an area with unique or unusual circumstances.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.