Pine Grove Bridge Project - (Lake or Streambed Alteratrion Agreement No. 1600-2017-0317-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Pine Grove Bridge Project - (Lake or Streambed Alteratrion Agreement No. 1600-2017-0317-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the removal of the two Pine Grove bridges that span Kelsey Creek at Rainbow Road. The main beam of the old wooden bridge at this site snapped, thus a temporary bridge was placed over the top of it. In the 2016 water year, the temporary bridge abutments slipped causing a two foot trench in the roadway and material to enter into the stream, thus making the bridge inaccessible. The project includes the installation of a tarp, spanning the width of the channel, to capture any debris that may fall as a result of the bridge removal. The stream banks will be sloped back via grading and stabilized with seeding and willow plantings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-4315
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Removal of two existing damaged bridges on Rainbow Road.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.