Feeling Groovy at Eagle Creek Ranch Cannabis Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0523-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Feeling Groovy at Eagle Creek Ranch Cannabis Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0523-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0523-R1, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Mr. Sam Lanni. The scope of the project is limited to the operation of an existing water diversion by using an electric non-submersible pump with screened intake located on an unnamed spring fed tributary to the Trinity River for cannabis irrigation uses, as well as the maintenance of one existing stream crossing on the unnamed tributary below the POD. Crossing maintenance activities include vegetation management and hand placement of armoring re-enforcement, as needed.
- Contact Information
Donna L. Cobb
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2551
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project, limited to the maintenance and operation of pre-existing structures and in conformance with measures as outlined in the executed lake and stream alteration agreement, will not result in a significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.